Add-on Board – Develop STEM Skills in Children
The Bare Board is a perfect educational tool to develop STEM skills in children. This electronic add-on board offers hands-on experience in coding. The board features a 3-digit 7-segment display and a variety of electronic components such as push-buttons, LEDs, and multiple sensors to enable practical learning in coding as well as endless fun. The Bare Board is an ideal kit to learn coding for kids.
This board has many uses and its components are carefully crafted keeping the safety of the children in mind so that they don’t hurt themselves while assembling the items. It is specially developed by experts to fulfill all functions that are assigned to it according to its complexity levels.
A perfect electronic board for kids to create real-life projects with the combination of its sensors and components. This board has many peripherals built into it, educating children about electronic programs and further encouraging them towards build-it-yourself projects. Technology is the ruler of today and tomorrow. Let kids explore their innovative minds into creating their own, IoT, coding, and electronics projects.Specifications
- This board comes with various electronic features such as push buttons, LED lights, and multiple sensors such as the thermal sensor, light sensor, etc. It is also integrated with a 3-digit 7-segment display.
- There is an additional 4-pin header in which you can externally connect a gas sensor, CO2 sensor, temperature and humidity sensor.
- There is no need to connect any external power supply, it operates with Raspberry Pi board’s supply which is internally connected.
- This board can be interfaced with Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi 4, to get hands-on experience with multiple sensors as mentioned.
- There is no need to use any jumper wire or external connector to use this. This add-on board has a 40-pin connector which is easy to install on the Raspberry Pi board.
The Sania Box Bare Board is conceived by a young, passionate 13-years-old Sania Jain who wishes to offer a hands-on experience about coding to children from an early age. The roots of origin of the bare board lie in generous ambition.
Sania is a coding enthusiast and she has a glaring desire to reach out to all those kids who want to learn programming and create projects based on their codes. She believes that every child deserves the exposure of learning computer science and her mission is to take the bare board to new heights and introduce as many kids as possible to this fun project.
Sania Box Bare Board for children offers a wonderful opportunity to learn coding in a simple and engaging way.
- Customer Reviews